dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Friday, November 25, 2005

dumb stuff #60

I've looked all day for grad schools. I found nothing. Later, I thought I'd try looking at Christian grad schools...that was how I spent my night. Unfortunately, I have no desire to conduct my arms off, play my hands away, or study theory and history till I have vast amounts of useless information...oh yeah and it's little to late to just pick up composing. These are my options! Apparantly this is music in the graduate world. I'm starting to consider getting a masters degree in sitting, eating, or maybe playing air drums. I think I'm best at eating...that's dumb.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Lore Ferguson said…

    I know a place you can go to a Christian grad school in sitting, eating, playing air drums, AND be with me!!!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger nicole said…

    What a bright girl you are. Two birds, one stone.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Lore Ferguson said…

    hmm.
    sitting: one
    eating: two
    playing air drums: three
    being with me: four

    yup, last time i checked that was FOUR birds with one stone.
    yeah. so put that in yer pipe and smoke it!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    Smoking? Wow, you're staring to freak me out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home