dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

dumb stuff #51

I've been craving fritos, I don't know why, I just have. The other day in band rehearsal, the drummer next to me had fritos. I began wishing that he would offer me some. Then he started giving them away but I wasn't close enough to get his attention. I sat there in anguish as I watched everyone but yours truly eat these wonderful corn chips. Then he put the bag down. Five minutes later I glanced over at him and I stared in wonder as he picked his nose. I was longing for booger fritos...that's dumb.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger j. said…

    So after I read your post at 130 this morning I went to sleep. Strangely enough I dreamed of fritos. Thanks nick.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    I aim to please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home