dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Friday, October 28, 2005

dumb stuff #56

What could I write about? Maybe when I thought that there was no such thing as brown cows, that there was only short fat brown horses. Or there was the time when I spat upon my own arm. Oh yes, the other day I almost held the door open for two guys because I thought they were going with me into the ladies room. I can't forget the fact that I've forgotten my sweatshirt in Spanish class eight times. Speaking of Spanish, today in class I wrote 2 instead of tu. Oh yes, and almost once a week I go to the wrong building for my theory class. I can't spell rhythm most of the time...I'm a percussion major so figure that one out. Out of all of these things, nothing tops what I did Tuesday night. Construction workers often make cement medians to divide the entrance ways into lots. I didn't realize that those were not made to drive over, neither did my airbags that went off...that's dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home