dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Sunday, October 23, 2005

dumb stuff #55

When I was about sixteen I really liked this guy I went to church with. One night after the service was over, him, I, and a few other people went for wings. He sat next to me (I was pretty excited, pretty stupid, probably not very pretty) and chomped away on the wings. After about five minutes he turned to me with his mouth wide open and said, "Do I have any chicken in my teeth?" I laughed and said no. Cool, I thought, maybe he does like me; he was comfortable enough with me to ask if he had anything in his teeth. Thinking back, I now realize that because he was that comfortable only proves that he did not like me. Remember trying to impress the person you liked? Apparantly I thought showing the nasty wings in your teeth was an attempt to impress...that's dumb.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home