dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Saturday, November 12, 2005

dumb stuff #58

Ah yes, the keys. It would seem that some sort of radar or magnetic device might be my only hope when it comes to my keys. I lose them, not just once in a while, but once a day. Sometimes twice a day, like this past Tuesday. Not only do I misplace them, I lock them in my car. I usually find it quite hard to get into a locked car when I don't have keys...ya know, as a general rule. Since May I've locked my keys in my car four times but this last time takes the cake. On a day when I'm dealin with a full deck of cards I might have thought to take the keys out of the ignition when I parked the car to go inside. Let's just say I shouldn't play fifty-two pick up...that's dumb.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay...i have been waiting for this story!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    I did my best

     

Post a Comment

<< Home