dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Monday, January 02, 2006

dumb stuff #64

For New Years this year we had an eighties party. Yep, that's right. Everyone went to all the thrift stores in town and found the craziest eighties outfits they could find. It was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my whole life. While I was looking around at the stone washed tight rolled jeans, the high hair, the leg warmers, the shoulder pads, and the mohawks I had one thought rolling through my mind: People actually dressed like this for an entire decade...that's dumb.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    The side ponytail was the cornerstone of the party. It's nice to know someone else can relate to such an event.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger 르네 said…

    wanna know what's worse - I have pics of ME wearing a side ponytail when I was younger. a little mennonite girl at the pinnacle of fashion with a side ponytail. crazy.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home