dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Saturday, January 28, 2006

dumb stuff #68

Chips in a bag. They can't get stale can they? Not the little bags that you open once and then ten seconds later the bag is empty...myths. They have an expiration date. I opened my honey-BBQ potato chip bag tonight to find stale chips. What? No stinking way are these stale. I eat more, maybe it was a bad chip. With every bite, the chips increased in stalenicity. So I looked on the bag for a date. Sure enough, Nov 22, 05. Yes, in case you weren't aware that was about two months ago. I am now the proud owner of thirty-three bags of stale chips...that's dumb.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger 르네 said…

    maybe you should feed them to the mice. they need some reason to stay =)

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger j. said…

    Don't think stale think less fresh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home