dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Monday, July 18, 2005

dumb stuff #34

I think I should have some sort of identity crisis or something but I don't. Last week I went with my friend and her kids to Chucky Cheeses. It was free token day for all kids and wouldn't ya know I recieved a token because I look like I'm twelve. I'm not exaggerating, I can prove this. A few days later I was with that same friend dropping off her kids at Beaver Camp for the 12 to 13 year old's week. As walked by the registration table, the girl working ask me if I was going to be camper this week. The next instance threw me for a loop. I answered the phone at work and the caller ask to speak with one of the cashier's. When the cashier got off the phone she looked up at me and said, "I'm done with your phone sir." All my life I've just accepted that I look young for my age. I never knew I would have to accept the fact in certain lighting, I can pass for a sir. . . that's dumb.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger j. said…

    It must be your deep voice and all that facial hair. Hmmm or your short manly hair cut. ok ok ok maybe its because of your broad shoulders and astounding height. Or that welt on your neck that looks like an adams apple.

    Well seing as none of the above is applicable, I can't find any other reason that you would be mistaken for a man. Unless the customer was on some sort of hallucinagen.
    j.:

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    odly enough, when I was in brooklyn doing a VBS with NYSUM, all the boys kept asking me if I was a boy or a girl(my hair was very long too). I think I should have a complex but it's just to funny for me to really care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home