dumb stuff

Taking note of the ridiculous...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

dumb stuff #88

***don't be alarmed by this post. I'm going to be fine : )

So there I was. Playing softball with some friends. I thought everything was great, little did I know, I should have just stayed in bed. My buddy, who's arm is much like that of a cannon, threw the ball to me from left field. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my cat-like reflexes at home and was not prepared to receive the ball on such a bad hop at 345 mph. Let's just say that I spent three hours in the ermergency room, my lip is now the size of Texas, and that my teeth are not exactly where they should be. Let's just say I caught the ball with my mouth, not my glove...that's dumb.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, that's fun!!! sounds really painful. and in all honesty, i'm extreemly curious as to what this looks like. i can't really picture it.

    but i hope you get better soon!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    What I look like? Let's just say that all those annoying marriage proposals have finally stopped.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ouch, nic. maybe you should stick to playing drums - only under extreme situations do the drums get more dangerous than a game of softball, huh?

    Carina

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger nicole said…

    I hit myself in the eye playing drums before. I guess it's a toss up.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger 르네 said…

    so how are your summer jobs going? email me please.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home